Magnolia Medical Foundation (MMF) is a community based organization founded in 2009 to provide preventive health services (health screenings, health education, promotion, chronic disease management services, i.e., cancer, diabetes, heart disease and stroke) to high risk and underserved individuals and communities.
MMF’s vision is to serve as a quality and assurance resource that addresses social and environmental determinants of health. MMF strives to provide excellent customer relations, top-tier and compassionate services and a cost-effective preventive health plan that will improve health outcomes and ultimately begin “Building Bridges to a Better Quality of Life”.
The mission of the MMF is to: (1) Assure accessible, affordable, culturally competent, family-centered and gender-sensitive preventive health and social services/resources that meet the needs of families and (2) Promote family health, stability, and well-being through mechanisms that encourage and support healthy physical and social environments and healthy behaviors.
MMF’s values are in seeing the following occur: (1) The promotion of health and wellness through preventive measures, (2) The encouragement of community engagement for a collective win for families and (3) The development and implementation of health policy that will stimulate the development of healthier and sustainable communities.
These basic capabilities allow people to invest in themselves and their families to reach their full potential and to build bridges to a better quality of life.
- Bodyworks Education and Training
- Community Health Worker Training and Services
- National Diabetes Primary Prevention Education NDPP Classes
- Master Trainer for Training for National Diabetes Prevention Program (NDPP)
- Diabetes Self-Management Education (DSME)
- Lower Extremity Amputation Prevention
- Healthy Lifestyle Coaching
- HIV Personalized Cognitive Training
- HIV RESPECT Prevention Counseling
- Hypertension Prevention and Screening
- Medication Therapy Management Services
- Certified Diabetes Educator
- Certified Diabetic Foot Specialist
- Community Health Worker
- Public Health Practitioner